A career in stock market involves buying and selling of stocks for clients. This article focuses on a career in the stock market. If you wish to know about the capital market career, eligibility, salary, and growth rate…. keep reading.
When career planning, the majority of people think about becoming a stockbroker today. Nearly, every job dealing with the market is very competitive to comprehend and sustain. The stock market is a marketplace where many people don’t plan to take up as a career choice because of the risks involved. But to a surprise for many people, the stock market excites them to join as a career option as the can make huge revenues along with consistent growth.
There is no doubt that the stock market is full of surprises but if you choose to move in the right direction then you can surely make a successful career choice, thereby, you need exactly this to make a career in a stock market that can help you make a powerful stand in your career in stock market.
A Career in Stock Market
A career in stock market can be lucrative for some. If you are among those people who understand the depth and details of the Sensex and Nifty, then you can certainly take up the career in stock market. Further, a stock market is an uncertain career because of the ups and downs of the market movements. If you follow the right ways for establishing your career in the stock market it can be the best decisions of your life. However, if you need a stable career then you must join share trading and investment courses.
Stock Market Career Definition
Lets, define a stock market career. Stock market traders is a specialization within the fields of financial, commodities, and securities industry. They work for Investment Companies, Financial Institutions, Retirement Funds, Brokerage Funds, and other Financial Organizations.
Since some of the common duties performed by the stock market traders include communication with stock brokers, buying and selling of orders, online stock trading, and completion for required paperwork.
Role of Stock Broker
Who is a stockbroker? A stockbroker is involved in the process of buying and selling of stocks, mainly for their clients. They constantly communicate with their clients, regularly update themselves about the market fluctuations and advise clients when to buy or sell stocks and on what rates. Correspondingly, a stockbroker makes sure that their stock trading company also generate high revenues during the long-run.
With the steadily growing market in India, it is obvious that those who deal in the market shares can make a rewarding career. Absolutely, a career in share market might be a very good option besides vast opportunities for growth.
Stock Market Career Options
Stock market career options can be categorized into a part-time, full-time job, and starting a business. Finally, let’s dig deep into career options:
- Stock Trader
- Stock Broker
- Financial analyst
- Equity analyst
- Derivatives analyst
- Hedge fund manager
- Mutual fund manager
- Relationship manager
- Risk analyst
- Market researcher
- Investment advisor
- Technical Analyst
- Fundamental Analyst
- Training company
- Sub broker
- Technical Analyst
- Develop a trading platform
Stock Market Employment Opportunity
- Large Businesses
- Magazines and Newspapers
- Mutual funds
- Investment consultancies
- Insurance companies
- Broking firms
- Investment banks
- Pension funds
- Other financial institutions
Eligibility Criteria for Stock Broking
Eligibility Criteria for Stock Broking. The minimum education qualification required to become a stockbroker is graduation with 2 years of experience in the stockbroking company. Whereas a sub-broker needs to pass the 12th standard to be eligible for a job. However, the minimum age requirement is 21 years.
The stock market jobs are not only one option to enter the market. Clearly, the stock market requires people with the passion, dedication, intelligence, and capabilities of specialists from diverse fields. For instance, economists who understand the in and outs of stocks, the financial planners who can give you the right kind of advice on stocks. Similarly, you also have a chance to become a financial analyst, financial manager, or market specialist.
You need to have a background in the field of commerce, economics, and business administration to become a professional stockbroker. However, you can join best stock market institute in Delhi to learn stock trading.
A stock market trader must thrive in a stressful work environment. They should be adaptable to changes and focused on action quickly, besides, learn stock trading if you retain a strong communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills to be a successful trader. Remember, the capital or financial market is much more than just picking up stocks and making big money. It’s a multifaceted sector where people are willing to enter to make a gratifying career. Here is an intended list of skills required to become a stock broker.
- Logical Thinking
- Good business acumen
- Good Communication skill
- Excellent mathematical skills
Jobs After Stock Market Courses
How to become a stock broker? A career in share market is indeed the best option. There are various job opportunities in various organizations. A stock broker can be employed by various organizations and firms in India as well as abroad. Stock broker simplifies the stock market terms. This also includes good trading practices to the clients. Further, they offer financial counselling and devising financial portfolio. Here are few stock market career options:
- Entry level: Equity Advisor, Relationship Manager, Dealer, etc.
- Middle level: Technical Analyst, Fundamental analyst, Relationship Manager, Equity Research
- Entrepreneurship: Advisory service, Broking-sub Broking services, Self-investment, Financial consultant
Stock Market Job Salary
There are numerous employment opportunities for stock brokers in India at large broking firms, mutual funds, investment banks, investment consultancies, insurance companies, and pension funds. If you have the potential to cope up with strict work schedule and high volume of competition, you have a bright future in the stock market.
Additionally, the salary of the stock broker is highly depended on your qualification & performance. The starting salary of stock broker in India is Rs 20,000 to 25,000 per month (between Rs. 2 to 3 Lakh per annum). Overall, having an MBA or any other advanced level degree will take you to a higher slab. However, for the experienced stockbrokers, the sky is not the limit.
- Relationship Manager: Rs 1,96,527
- Financial Advisor: Rs 2,18,500
- Stock Broker:Rs 6,00,000
- Financial Analyst: Rs 4,09,756
- Operations Manager: Rs 4,12,500
Stock Market Course For Investors and Traders
– Stock Market Course For Beginners
– Technical Analysis Course
– Options Strategies Course
– Quick Trader Course
– Stock Market Course For Traders
– Stock Market Course For Professionals
– Advance Course For Financial Advisory
– Fundamental Analysis Course
Stock Market Advance Level Course
Stock Market Job-Oriented Course
– Equity Dealer Certification
– Certificate Course in Stock Market
– Diploma In Financial & Stock Markets
– Advance Diploma in Financial Markets
– Diploma Investment Advisory
– Diploma In Research Analyst
How to Make Career in Stock Market?
The stock market today has intrigued the general population of India for long. This explains the low participation level when compared to other developed countries. However, the capital market enigma is slowly fading away. Besides, people are ready to invest and take a risk in the market. With the growth in the participation, the non-bank financial sector is to take a leap even faster than it is already growing. Therefore, there is a huge demand for working professionals in this sector. In this section, we’ll talk more about what it takes to be successful in the stock market.
Become Successful in the Stock Market
- Passionate: Undoubtedly, you need to be passionate about the markets. Without passion and dedication, you’re inevitably going to fizzle out. Because the market can relentlessly require you to upgrade your skills and improve knowledge.
- High level of integrity: Investing in the stock market requires lots of work and management. A successful financial market-oriented company requires a responsible team towards money.
- Define goals: The financial market is not just about picking stocks. Within the stock market, you can choose to work in Assessment Management, Broking & Distribution, and Wealth Management. Furthermore, understanding which field interest you most will help you to make a smarter career choice.
- Deciding what you want: Once you know which part of the capital markets you want to be associated with, it’s important to gain understanding that how it works and other business work, meanwhile, search for an opportunity in the financial market where you need to go.
- Choose the right mentor: Selecting a stock market course which is best in the industry will allow you to start a career in an appropriate way. It’s a career that requires an accurate prediction. Hence, requires a proper guidance to add value in different situations.
- Master in the stock market: As you know that where you want to go and which field you want to work in, relevant educational qualifications and degree will set you apart from the competition. Thus, it’s essential to choose from which institute of stock market to study for deciding how to proceed in the market.
- Select workplace wisely: Entry levels students in the stock market should search for the right exposure in the market for future growth prospects. In order to increase your career productivity while students can join the best online course for share trading with the freedom of studying from anywhere and anytime.
To summarize, working in the financial market is not an easy job. It requires full knowledge of the market, rules to adhere, and other policies to sustain in the market. Only the ones with the right attitude can cherish and enjoy the time spent learning about the stock market. Thus, plan what you want to achieve by working in the stock market. Look into how much money you can invest.
Learn stock market trading India from a reputed institute. However, certain job profiles demand a certified employee. Also, few NCFM or NISM certifications are mandatory like equity dealer certification for the equity dealer profile. Furthermore, if you already have a job, you can begin with part-time investing and trading in the stock market.
Join IFMC Institute best online course for stock market beginners. Discover a financial institution if you want to pursue a full-time job. Else, if you are interested to start a business, then it requires huge capital and risk-taking capabilities.