Certificate Course In Stock Marketinstitute in Delhi, Noida & Vaishali
Certificate Course in Stock Market
Certificate course in the stock market is a four-month programme formulated for those who wish to enter the stock market and become stock market dealers, system operators’. This course covers four markets of Indian stock industry viz capital market/derivative market /commodity market & currency market. It is a basic programme in Job Oriented series with 100% Placement Records
CSM IS A 100% JOB ORIENTED PROGRAMME.
Unique Feature of The Programme
- This is a beginner programme for all job seekers in financial/broking industry.
- You can upgrade further to diploma and advance diploma.
- A complete blend of theory + practicals.
- Faculty with 15 years experience in teaching & trading.
- Practice in live markets.
- Filling of account opening form/IPOs’, mutual funds.
Managing records how to check Clint portfolio, management of clients
- A great add-on course along with Graduation, MBA
- Industry recognized programme
- Based on theory as well as practical for complete knowledge
- You enter the industry completely trained and fit
- Workshops and other programmes and meet with industry experts.
- Become 100% confident to trade and earn
- 5 tier exposure Faculty, Practical Faculty, Older investor and Trader, Research Team, group discussion, Reliance Securities
What Will You Get?
- NCFM Capital Market Module certification
- NISM Equity Derivative Market Module & NCFM Derivative Market
- Dealers Module
- NISM Currency Derivative Market Module certification
- NCFM Commodity Market certification
- IFMC Certification- Certificate course in stock market
This is a beginner programme for all job seekers in the financial/broking industry who can pursue a career as stock market dealers, system operators, and more.
- 2 Certificates Of NISM Modules
- 2Certificates Of NCF Modules
- IFMC – Certificate Course In Stock Market
*NCFM and NISM Certificates are subjected to appearance for the exam at the NSE Center. You get 100% preparation at the branch.
Note: Examination fee of NSE & SEBI certification is extra as given
- Registration Fees – Rs 1700/-
- Program Fee –30000/-
- Program Duration 4 month
- Plus GST
Pay Full or Partial Course Fees
Module 1: capital market & its operation (NISM certification)
- Basic knowledge of capital market (Primary Market & secondary Market)
- Major Market Participants
- Major exchanges and indices
- Legal Framework and regulations
- Trading and Trading Membership
- Clearing and Settlement Process
- Fundamental Valuation concepts Glimpse of various trading software (ODIN, NEAT, NOW) Practical training of market operations
- Practical Classes daily from 10.00 am – 03.30 pm (live trading and methodology)
- Online Mock test (500 Question & answer test series) of NCFM Capital market module
Module 2: Derivatives Market & its Operations ( NISM Certification
- Introduction to Derivatives, Type of derivative contracts
- Understanding of future, forward, option and SWAP
- Future contracts, Mechanism & pricing of Forwarding contracts
- Understanding of Options and it’s (call & put)
- Trading, Clearing, and Settlement, Risk Management in Derivatives
- Regulatory Frame Work
- Accounting of Derivatives
- Practical Classes of 10 hours (live trading and methodology (Futures & Options)
- Online Mock test (1000 Question & answer test series) of NISM Derivative market module
Module 3: Commodity Market (NCFM Certification)
- Understanding Commodity Market
- Live Trading in Commodities- MCX and NCDEX
- International commodity Vs Domestic Commodity
Module 4: Currency Market (NISM Certification
- Currency Derivative and its History
- Forward, Future and Options of currency derivative
- Trading, clearing, settlement & Risk Management of currency futures
- Different Strategy Use for Currency Derivative Trading
- Live Trading practices (2 Hours) in currency derivative segment
- Online Mock test (800 Question & answer test series) of NISM series1
Who Should Do It?
- MBA & BBA/CA/CS/CPT Students
- Anyone who wants a job
- 10+2, BA. B.com. B.Sc. Pursuing Students
- Those who want to pursue the career in financial service
After completing CERTIFICATE IN STOCK MARKET certification course one can pursue his/her career in Indian and International broking houses, Banks, Asset Management Company, Hedge funds, PE funds, NBFC, KPO’s and credit rating Agency on various positions and in different departments.
You can become EQUITY ANALYST, RESEARCH ANALYST, STOCK ANALYST, ABM, BRANCH MANAGER and you become fit for various other posts in various other verticals depending on your overall Qualifications
Admission Criteria and Eligibility:
- The candidate should Minimum 12th (Senior Secondary) pass from any reorganization Board/institutions. We always recommend the candidate should pass at least bachelor degree so that it will be a bit easier to provide placements. Graduate students get job placement on the direct payroll in big companies, and 12th students will get placement in small companies or in sub-brokers office.
- *placement guarantee refers to (After getting NCFM and NISM Certification of all 10 modules covered in adv. diploma course)
- All original documents-10th,12th graduation, other professional degree certification and mark sheets must be submitted in as a self-attested copy/copies at the branch at the time of admission and originals must be shown to the Center In Charge, failing which admission may be cancelled
- 95% attendance is must during the program in each module opted by the student.
- Remarks /Recommendation of faculty and center Head will be taken in the record after each class
- Your certification depends on your Attendance, class assessment, projects, internal exams, NSE exams, Practical classes, Projects and Viva
- The decision of Center in Charge and Center Head will be final.